Contact Sensitive Tip
Send signals for left, right, and
performs a left click while pressing in
and holding for 2 seconds or longer
performs a right click.
This is another way to perform mouse
clicks. Press for a left click, or press
and hold for 2 seconds or longer for a
Open to reveal slots for 2 AAA batteries.
Turn the unit on and off.
Lights up when powered
up and connected.
Detects signals emitted by
the Interactive Pen.
Change and secure sensor
angle by tightening knob.
1. Software & Driver Installation
IS-01 requires IPEVO IS-01 Driver to function. A free annotation software IPEVO Annotator is
also included in the driver.
Get to Know It Installing It
download the latest version of IS-01 Driver at:
Note: IS-01 can be used with third-party mouse-based annotation software, but we highly recommend using it
with IPEVO Annotator to fully utilize the potential of your IS-01.
1. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the onscreen prompts to complete the
installation for IS-01 Driver.
2. Follow the onscreen prompts to accept or decline installation of the Annotator software.
3. An “IS-01” icon and an “Annotator” icon will appear on the desktop after the installation is
1. Double-click the downloaded file. A folder named “IPEVO IS-01” will appear.
2. Drag the “IPEVO IS-01” folder into the Application folder to complete the installation.
3. Double-click the “IS-01 Driver” to start it up. The IS-01 icon will appear on the top right of
your status bar.
2. Positioning and Connecting the Sensor Cam
Proper position of the Sensor Cam is important for optimum operation.
Follow these guidelines to place the Sensor Cam:
projector. One exception to this is if you are using a short-throw projector. In that case, you
will need to place the Sensor Cam further away from the screen than the projector.
to the recommended distances in the chart below:
ScreenSize 50” 60” 80” 100”